- I was honoured to introduce @CBC's ten-part series about Canada & the people who built our country. Looking forward… https://t.co/6HgPLP8N96
- Lufa Farms grows veggies (and other little ones) on Montreal rooftops all year. #Budget2017 helps more companies like this innovate and thrive.
- RT @ylc_jlc: Exciting to see a huge turnout of young Liberals in Markham-Thornhill at today's @OYLorg Day of Action! Even hail doesn't stop…
- Early voting for by-elections starts today! Team Trudeau is hard at work calling Canadians to vote for Emmanuella Lambropoulos Mary Ng Mona Fortier Haley Brown and Scott Forsyth! Together we’ll continue making a real difference for middle class families across Canada.
- Read what Canadians are saying about #Budget2017!
- RT @ChessTerrorist: Your minions can't protect u forever #PMJT. Canadians are fed up. Kiss the #LPC goodbye. #cdnpoli #debt #lies #m103 ht…
- RT @allenlafrance: We shouldn't let this gvn PMJT #LPC make big changes in our democracy, They are not to be trusted & no leaders yet in op…
- Your minions can't protect u forever #PMJT. Canadians are fed up. Kiss the #LPC goodbye. #cdnpoli #debt #lies #m103 https://t.co/Hg7DxTRv7x
- RT @AWMemorial: Today we commemorate the 100th Anniversary of the First Battle of Gaza and remember Trooper Solas Nassau in our #LPC https:…
- RT @KikkiPlanet: Hey @KellieLeitch; THIS is what true leadership looks like #ableg #cdnpoli https://t.co/VXuDgEYCEH
- RT @madinuk: The problem with Gord Downie's Order of Canada https://t.co/Q0CyFkH13X #indigenous #cdnpoli https://t.co/uA20uR3Vqw
- BC Young Liberal Vice-President trying to explain $75,000 'bonus' for Real Estate deal #bcpoli #cdnpoli #corruption… https://t.co/gvKSTe0x5O
- Finally in 2016, after numerous appeals, the Supreme Court ruled 6-1 in favour of the women, entitling them to comp… https://t.co/Pe4fdL5nqy